Current Popular Products
Full Spectrum CBD Body Butter 500mg (2 oz)
Fast Cooling Relief
THC-Free CBD Infused Gel 500mg (50 mL)
Does Quality Matter?
Violetta takes pride in offering only the highest-quality CBD products. We devote significant time to finding and testing only the finest materials for our CBD offerings. All of our products are stringently tested and we provide the test results to prove it. Click “Lab Testing” at the top of the page to view the test results for all of our products. We offer exceptional products to help you live an exceptional life.
What is CBD?
CBD (Cannabidiol) is a natural compound, derived from the hemp plant. Unlike THC, you do not experience a “high” from using CBD. Incorporating CBD into your daily routine may help potentially provide a number of benefits according to some users, although individual results might vary. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Shop Our Products
What customers are saying:
- I had major rotator cuff surgery a year and a half ago. After one year I had to go back and get an injection for the pain. I've been using Violetta's CBD Cooling Gel for about three months and the pain has subsided considerably. I am very happy with the results! Ron (Chicago, Illinois)
- I had trouble sleeping so I tried Violetta’s CBD gel capsules. The capsules have given me the BEST sleep ever! Suey (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- I use Violetta's CBD THC- Free and also Violetta's Full Spectrum tincture drops to help me sleep and relieve stress. I now sleep much better and I do feel calmer. I am pleased with the effect the tinctures have given me and I will continue using them in my daily life. Pat (Bloomingdale Illinois)
- I have chronic knee and shoulder problems that are growing more acute with age. I use Violetta’s CBD cooling gel and also Violetta’s CBD balm on problem areas. I really like the long-lasting pain relief that I get from both products. And I also like how quickly and easily they absorb into the skin without messy sticky residue. I don’t smell like a pharmacy and I don’t need to constantly dry clean my work clothes. Two thumbs up! Jon (Highlands Ranch CO)
When the founders, Violetta and her husband, started taking CBD as part of their daily routine, they experienced an unparalleled boost in their overall well-being. They wanted others to experience the same benefits they did, so they decided to go into business creating the highest-quality CBD products for people seeking a different potential avenue away from problems than traditional means. Before launching their brand, they spent more than a year tirelessly seeking out the best products at the optimal concentration levels to provide exceptional quality and value for those looking to live an exceptional lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What kind of testing/analysis is performed on your products?
- A: All Violetta products undergo thorough third-party lab testing. You can review all of our product lab test results on our website.
- Q: Do you test for potency, pesticide, heavy metals, and yeast/mold?
- A: Yes, all Violetta products are tested to ensure we only provide the purest products to our customers.
- Q: What can I use it for?
- A: Our Fast Cooling Relief gel has helped many customers achieve a higher quality of life. Customers have reported our gel’s deep cooling effects may lead to positive outcomes for daily discomfort and issues affecting average daily living and beyond. Individual results may vary.
THC-Free or Full Spectrum 100% Organic & Vegan CBD Products
Did you know that an estimated one in seven Americans are already using CBD oil products in one way or another?
Here at Violetta, we are dedicated to creating the highest quality hemp products.
Our hemp CBD products labeled 100% vegan and organic contain no human-made additives, and no animal products were used in their creation.
You can choose from our wide variety of THC-free and full spectrum CBD oil-based products, including our Calm & Restful Full Spectrum CBD capsules, our Fast Cooling Relief CBD infused gel and our Soothing Balance Full Spectrum CBD oil tincture.
Interested in learning more about our CBD hemp oil products?
Keep reading for more information on our locally sourced hemp products that are derived from nearby cannabis (not marijuana) plants, plus how you can incorporate CBD into your life today.
What is cannabidiol CBD?
Often confused with medical marijuana, CBD stands for cannabidiol; this is the second most prevalent active ingredient of cannabis. Although CBD is an essential component in medical marijuana, it is actually derived from the hemp plant.
Therefore, unlike other cannabinoids such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD does not have a psychoactive component, meaning the biggest difference between THC and CBD is that you will not experience a “high” when you use CBD products.
The human body has an endocannabinoid system itself that receives and translates signals from cannabinoids, plus, it even produces cannabinoids of its own. These are used to help your body regulate its sleep, immune system, and pain functions.
CBD oil can be made using several different methods, but the majority of CBD oil comes from industrial hemp, which is extracted and then added to a carrier oil such as coconut or hemp oil.
What ailments and illnesses might CBD oil help to treat?
You can find many reports and claims online about the different ailments CBD can be used to treat. However, please note that the FDA has not approved CBD as a medicine or as a treatment for any illness, condition or disease (apart from one prescription drug). Also, sufficient research has not been conducted for us to claim or endorse that CBD – or more specifically our products – might be used to effectively treat or manage any health conditions, including but not limited to the below. So the below list is strictly a compilation of what can be already found in the public domain, they have not been approved by the FDA and we furthermore do not support such claims ourselves. If you have any questions whatsoever about your health, the first and only informational resource should be your own licensed medical doctor:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Huntington’s disease
- Chronic pain
- Inflammatory diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Diabetes complications
- and even to improve the appearance of your skin.
How can CBD oil products help me?
CBD oil products are going through drug tests to confirm the benefits of CBD products, from CBD oil tinctures, gel capsules, topical creams and balms, vapes and/or CBD edibles. The FDA does not approve any health-related statements connected to such CBD products at this time, and we do not endorse or make any health claims as a company for our products.
Full Spectrum CBD Capsules
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to incorporate CBD without high levels of THC oil into your life, then look no further than our CBD hemp capsules.
Some of the nutrients found in hemp oil include:
- Vitamins A, C, and E
- B complex vitamins
- Essential fatty acids
THC-Free CBD Infused Gel
This is a popular option for our customers who seek fast-absorbing, long-lasting, deep-cooling effects.
Full Spectrum Oil Tinctures or THC-Free CBD Oil Tinctures
All you need to do is simply take the CBD tinctures under your tongue each day to potentially unlock a variety of positive benefits.
CBD oil tinctures could have the same benefits as other standard CBD oil products and CBD capsules, but some people find that this way of taking CBD easier and more palatable.
Full Spectrum CBD Body Butter
Our Full Spectrum CBD Body Butter is infused with CBD oil and can be applied directly to the affected area or even all over your body.
Where can I safely buy CBD products?
CBD oil and all CBD infused products are federally legal in all 50 states of the U.S, so you do not need to worry about federal prosecution when purchasing them online from a CBD manufacturer.
Here at Violetta, all our CBD products have been third-party tested by leading third-party private laboratories (not by the Food and Drug Administration), meaning that when you purchase one of our range, you know that you will not experience any unwanted psychoactive effects of THC.
If you would like more information on our range products that contain CBD oil without THC, and the right amount of CBD you should take, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here at The Violetta Company.
Alternatively, if you think that you would like to buy CBD products but are not quite 100% convinced that they are right for you, why not check out what some of our satisfied customers have to say about how the benefits of CBD and how our wellness products have transformed their lives?